BEST TEACHERS IN SYDNEY
- All our teachers are either new syllabus State Rankers or experienced Selective School Teachers who understand exactly what’s required to help students achieve top results in the new HSC syllabus.
- Our experienced Selective School Teachers have a track record of helping their students gain spectacular results – 85% of our past students achieved an ATAR above 95.
- Our teachers collaboratively spend 1000+ hours each term to design each course – they will teach you tried-and-tested approaches that worked amongst all State Rankers and 99.95 ATAR students so that you are guaranteed to replicate their success and achieve the best possible results.
COMBINATION OF SMALL GROUP CLASSES AND ONE-ONE-ONE TUTORING
- The new HSC syllabus has become much more personalised. The increased emphasis on personalised school assessments such as depth studies for Physics and Chemistry has deterred many students from achieving great results despite having a general understanding of course content.
- We are here to break the myth for you by offering our unique approach of tutoring – a cleverly designed combination of small group tutorials and one-on-one tutoring that tackle both school assessments of various modes and the theoretical exams.
ONE-ON-ONE WORKSHOPS TO HELP YOU ACE ASSESSMENTS
- We understand the personalised nature of school assessments – they come in many modes: an English speech, a Physics depth study or a Chemistry practical test.
- To ace your school assessments, you will need more than just an understanding of the course content. It’s also essential that you understand the marking criteria and supply the right information to tick all the boxes.
- All our teachers are State Rankers who aced every single assessment at school, or experienced Selective School Teachers actually involved in first-hand marking of school assessments.
- They will sit down with you one-on-one and help you prepare and polish your assessments – over 87% of our students get Band 6 results for their school assessments.
SMALL GROUP CLASSES THAT TEACH YOU HOW TO CONVERT KNOWLEDGE INTO EXAM MARKS
- Theoretical exams are still an important part of the new HSC curriculum – they are also becoming increasingly focused on application of knowledge rather than rote learning of course content.
- There are many private tutors and coaching colleges that can deliver course content. However, students are rarely taught how to use their knowledge of course content to maximise marks on the exams and hence they do not achieve top results.
- We focus on exactly that – in our small group tutorials, our State Rankers and Selective School Teachers teach you all the secrets, tricks and shortcuts used amongst all State Rankers and 99.95 ATAR students so that you don’t just have the knowledge, but can apply that knowledge to get the best marks on the exams.